Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

On the Horizon

I had the special opportunity to give a short talk this morning to a group of neat high school students at my alma mater, Weimar Academy. The topic: missionary aviation, and how God needs mission pilots. How to take the first step? Well...we are working on setting up a Mission Pilot Ground School class this fall! If we get a minimum number of students to sign up, I'll be teaching it with my recently acquired Advanced Ground Instructor certificate.

The potential is pretty exciting because ground school is just the first step. As soon as I return from my summer job, I will be diving into Flight Instructor training so that not only will I be able to teach these kids about flying, but I will be able to teach them how to fly! So that's the latest and greatest, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this all pans out.

Meanwhile I've got some studying to do to get ready for my own training!

No comments:

Post a Comment