Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Back With You!

I suppose the reason I haven't written much here since the big day back in October is because there hasn't been much happening in the way of flying since then. Actually, I haven't been Pilot in Command in 6 months now! But there's a reasonable reason... Between sinus surgery, traveling, and a host of other things, I have been slowly working on the ground preparation for eventual flight instructor training.

Since flight instructors need to know how to teach, I have begun practicing just that. The plan is to tape and upload a series of ground school lessons, taught by yours truly. The benefit is mainly for myself - figuring out how to present and explain and make things interesting. And most importantly, know the material. So here is the first one - hope you enjoy it. Feedback is very welcome as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment