Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Lesson 4 Ground Effect & Stability

Continuing to pump the lessons out. (I'm actually working on processing Lessons 8 and 9 on the computer as I post this). You wouldn't believe how long it takes to get a good take of a lesson - with all the goof-ups, getting tongue-tied halfway through, forgetting where I was going, going around in circles, and the worst: realizing I've been saying something that makes absolutely no sense. So the record button on my iPad screen gets a good workout (huh?) as I start and restart the filming. But in the end, I am quite certain that I've gotten a lot closer to mastery in teaching my subject than when I got started. And when things finally go (almost) as planned, I have the pleasure of letting you watch another edition of SkyBound: On the Ground. So here it is; enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment